Birmingham Business Development Partner
Birmingham, Alabama 35213 US
Business Development Partner - Birmingham, AL
Rezult Group specializes in Accounting & Finance, IT and Healthcare IT staffing. We put the right people in the right jobs for their career goals and the business goals of our clients. We have offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Denver, and Louisville and are headquartered in Nashville.
• Market and sell Rezult Group solutions and services to new and existing clients
• Identify and secure new clients as well as expand our reach within existing account relationships
• Foster long term, mutually beneficial relationships by ensuring all client needs are met
• Conduct face-to-face meetings with key decision makers to qualify open requirements
• Market qualified candidates to clients for hiring consideration and help streamline interview process
• Negotiate contracts and rates with clients
• Work with recruiting team on delivery expectations
• Networking with other professionals, both on and off site, to build strong relationships
• Perform sales related duties including cold calling, prospecting, lead generation, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree
• An interest or experience in outside/inside sales, account management, staffing or business development
• Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
• Eagerness to learn and step outside your comfort zone
Traits We Value
• A competitive spirit
• A willingness to show up and put in the work
• Be a self-starter
• A desire to connect with others and build strong relationships
• Ability to assess a candidate and take control of a conversation
• Naturally curious
• Awareness, both emotional intelligence and situational awareness
• Willingness to lead
What We Offer
• 13 weeks of training
• Comprehensive benefits
• Competitive base pay and unlimited earning potential
• Strong emphasis on internal growth and upward mobility
• Performance based incentives such as an annual MVP trip and stockholder opportunities
• A work hard, play hard, competitive environment where team is valued
• Opportunity to work with some of today’s most exciting companies
For more information, please visit our company page at https://www.rezultgroup.com/about-us/life-at-rezult/ or reach out to directly our Recruiting Development Manager, Sarah Schaefer, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to speak with you soon!
Meet Your Recruiter
Mary Hendon Yelverton
Director of Business Operations, Birmingham
Mary Hendon is the dynamic Director of Business Operations in Rezult's Birmingham office. Mary Hendon began her career as a Recruiting Partner with our Nashville team in 2014 and moved into a Business Development position. In 2016, she transferred to the Birmingham office where her experience across multiple markets made her a valuable and distinctive member of the Rezult family. For the past four years, in Birmingham, Mary Hendon has been the top Business Development producer managing over 100 contractors at a time. As a result of her dedication and skill, the Birmingham office accounts have grown by 2400%. The experience and leadership skills Mary Hendon possess are now used to lead our Birmingham market. Mary Hendon was promoted in 2021 to Director of Operations, and in that position, she leads and mentors Recruiting and Business Development team members to expand, grow and develop Birmingham market business opportunities.
Mary Hendon holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Alabama in Business with a focus in Corporate Communications, Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility. She loves to spend time with friends and family, especially her husband and children, and paints whenever she has the chance. Mary Hendon serves on the Board for Ronald McDonald House and Exceptional Foundation in Birmingham.