6640 Carothers Pkwy Ste 420 Franklin, TN 37067 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to fill an immediate permanent need with an exceptional client in Franklin, Tennessee—operating on a hybrid schedule with three days in-office weekly.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collecting outstanding AR from existing clients
- Hitting target collections metrics of 50 – 60 outbound B2B calls and emails daily
- Resolving customer billing issues as needed and reducing AR delinquency
- Posting daily cash receipts as needed
- Working in a fast-pace environment with daily goals that must be met
- Ad hoc accounts receivable duties as assigned
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 3 plus years of business to business collections experience
- Excel skills to include VLOOKUPS and exposure to Pivot Tables
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule with three days a week in office
- Proven experience hitting collections metrics
- Full-cycle accounts receivable a plus
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested please email your credentials to Morgan Parker Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!