2100 3rd Ave N # 600 Birmingham, AL 35203 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently, we are searching for a Accounting Assistant to fulfill an immediate permanent vacancy.
This Individual will be responsible for:
- Daily and weekly cash management for 100+ bank accounts, including daily cash register updates, weekly bank reconciliation, and data entry
- Prepare month-end bank reconciliations and download bank statements
- Accounts Payable assistance, including organizing invoice support for payment and approvals, data entry, and coordinating payment processing
- Manage intercompany billings across multiple companies and departments, including coordinating support, approvals, and payment
- Assist with the annual audits of 35+ companies, including audit report data entry, cash and debt confirmation preparation, and drafting of management representation letters
We are actively speaking with candidates that have a minimum of:
- 5+ years of Office Administration experience. Ideally, with Accounting / AP & AR experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP systems
- Bachelors is preferred but not mandatory
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org