Accounting Manager Consultant
700 Craighead Street #200 Berry Hill, TN 37204 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for an Accounting Manager Consultant to fill an open-ended project need with an exceptional client operating on a mostly remote schedule out of Nashville, TN.
Job responsibilities include:
- Full-cycle month-end close
- Communicate financial impacts from financial statement review
- Process accounting transactions including cash, receivables, payables, payrolls and benefits, travel and entertainment, accruals and deferrals
- Direct and manage internal controls, organized documentation and audit trails
- Coordinate independent CPA firm’s review
- Help develop budgets and relevant metrics to guide performance-to-plan
- Assure accounting and relevant regulatory compliance
- Assist with implementation to Netsuite
- Ad hoc accounting projects
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Excel: manipulate models, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Ability to work in an agile environment with team members in different time zones
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested please email your credentials to Morgan Parker Ball at email@example.com. Please feel free to check out our other openings at www.rezultgroup.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!