200 Powell Place Brentwood, TN 37027 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for an Accounting Manager to fulfill an immediate permanent need with an exceptional company based out of Brentwood, TN operating on a hybrid schedule.
***PERKS: Competitive benefits package, will assist in relocation, 3 days onsite/week, growing organization, gym onsite and more!***
Job responsibilities include:
- Leading the fixed assets team specific to construction, lease and a large real-estate strategy restructure and growth initiative
- Oversee the accounting for assets tied to store construction activities
- Manage the application and ongoing maintenance of lease accounting standards in accordance with ASC 842
- Perform technical accounting research, prepare memos and process documentation related to ASC 842
- Supervise the updating and maintenance of internal control documentation and testing in accordance with SOX
- Support the activities of both internal and external auditors throughout the year by providing requested documentation, explanations for large or unusual transactions, and communication of critical accounting processes
- Research and analyze accounting issues to ensure the company's accounting practices are in compliance
- Assist in the development of annual budgets and monthly forecasts for selected accounts
- Mentor, train, and develop a team of professional and clerical Fixed Assets Accounting team members
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
We are actively speaking with candidates that have:
- 5+ years of progressive Big 4 public accounting experience—auditing public companies a PLUS
- Must have management/supervisory experience
- CPA required
- Critical thinker, process improvement skills and deadline driven
- Strong technical skills: will utilize Excel, Alteryx, Business Objects
If your background, skills, and interest match the following please email your credentials to Caitlin Dauscher: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!