Application Systems Engineer
2300 Riverchase Ctr Birmingham, AL 35244 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Application Systems Engineer to fulfil an immediate vacancy.
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Information Technology, the Application Systems Engineer primarily performs system support functions for all divisions and subsidiaries of the company in accordance with established procedures. They are also responsible for the setup and maintenance of the ERP system and any third party applications that interact with the ERP system.
Responsibilities of this position include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs
- Design and write code for applications
- Analyze and edit existing computer applications to improve functionality
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance
- Install applications and confirm proper communication between equipment and systems
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to application
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free
- Act as a technical advisor to all departments
- Maintain computer applications databases
- Collaborate with sales department to identify technical requirements and develop solutions
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, C++ etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL and support software
- Time management and organizational skills essential.
- Strong customer service skills
- Sales and marketing experience a plus
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Adept and effective communicator
- Creative, analytical, and driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, computer science, or related field
- A minimum of two years previous system experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience as an applications engineer
- 2+ years of Microsoft GP Dynamics experience
- 2+ years of Microsoft Power BI experience
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.