Automation Process Control Engineer
1700 Holt Rd NE Tuscaloosa, AL 35404 US
Rezult Group continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for an Automation Process Control Engineer to fulfill an immediate full-time vacancy.
This position sits onsite 5 days per week in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
· Develop and maintain computer integrated manufacturing systems.
· Work closely with IT, operations and maintenance teams to troubleshoot and repair, with a constant focus on process improvement.
· C# and C++, HTML programming
· Interacting with SQL and Oracle databases, pulling data for review
· SSRS and PowerBI report development
· Networking and Windows Admin, Active Directory
· Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead and uphold safety policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
· On-call duties for overnight emergencies.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent years of related experience in Computer Integrated Manufacturing
· Exposure to or understanding of automation in manufacturing.
· Experience with relational databases and programming fundamentals Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) / Oracle Database (PL/SQL) C++ / C# / ASP.NET / Python / HTML5 / OPC
· Bonus – exposure to Machine Learning and experience working in a manufacturing environment.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.