Azure AI Developer
3300 Publix Corporate Pkwy Lakeland, Florida 33811 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for an Azure AI Developer to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Work with the Generative AI Governance and Development Team to provide proof of concept solutions for technology and business teams.
- Document and review risks for a Governance board and implement solutions in Production as needed.
- Development of applications in the Azure Cloud; 90% Middle Tier and 10% Data Layer. Programming within a .Net environment using 50% C# and 50% Python.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
- 3+ years of experience in Azure Development
- Hands-on experience with development of Azure Open AI.
- Hands-on experience automating deployments in with Azure DevOps pipelines.(YML or Terraform)
Preferred Certifications and Experience:
- Experience developing applications that use Managed Identity authentication and Microsoft graph permissions.
- Knowledge in the following areas;
- Azure Resource and Services
- Managed Identity
- Microsoft Graph
- Cognitive Search
- Semantic Kernel
- Prompt Flow
- Experience with Object Oriented Development/Programming(OOD/OOP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience.
- Remote - U.S.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.