3300 Publix Corporate Pkwy Lakeland, Florida 33811 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Azure Developer to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Full Stack development: 50% Azure Development, 10% Front End, 20% Middle Tier, and 20% Back End
- Project of migrating the SQL Server database into the Azure Cloud, developing storage applications within Azure such as Databricks using Spark Development.
- Production support for various applications, designing and developing the application services for an enterprise application solution.
- Responsibilities include understanding system requirements, coding, providing code fixes, and support across multiple releases.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
- 4+ years of hands-on Azure applications development experience.
- 5+ years of development experience using SQL Server 2012 database or above.
- 5+ years Object Oriented Development/Programming (OOD/OOP)
Preferred Certifications and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in a Lead Developer position designing, building, and implementing stable, high-quality, high-performance applications in Azure.
- Experienced in hands-on Azure development including; Azure Compute, Azure Databricks, Azure Integration, and Azure Storage Services.
- 4+ Years of experience with Spark Development.
- Certification in AZ-204 or AZ-305 or DP-300, preferred.
- Remote - U.S.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.