Business Intelligence Analyst
800 Shades Creek Parkway, Suite 625 Birmingham, AL 35209 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to fulfil an immediate vacancy.
Successful candidates in similar roles are highly driven and produce excellent work, but have often felt stuck or bored in a company that is not putting them in front of the right people and/or not giving them opportunities to solve the most important problems. If you’re hungry for more and are looking to be utilized to your fullest potential, this is the role for you.
- Use industry leading analytics platforms including Power BI, Salesforce, DAX Studio, etc., to manage, review, and uncover valuable insights from all departments across the organization
- Establish yourself as an analytical liaison with peers and department leaders to guide projects, build solutions, and routinely present findings to c-level executives.
- Leverage breadth of access and information to develop hypotheses and forecasts for both company and industry-level macro trends
- Continually build efficiencies and predictive analytics to create industry-leading execution time from opportunity discovery to operational response
- Become a subject-matter expert and “source of truth” as an ambassador of the Business Intelligence team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Business, Economics, Statistics, or Information Science (Graduate Degree Preferred)
- 5+ years of similar work experience, preferably in tech, healthcare, or retail
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, question the results, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure and supply consistent results
- Outstanding, documented skills in Excel; proficiency in VBA, SQL, R, or other coding platform preferred
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.