Birmingham, AL 35213 US
Rezult Group continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Compliance Associate to fulfill an immediate full-time vacancy.
Day to Day:
· Assist in establishing, maintaining, and testing a complex compliance program for a fintech startup.
· Draft and implement compliance policies. Monitor policies for appropriateness in a continued changing business and market environment.
· Create and implement productive and efficient company policies and guidelines.
· Conduct training and testing of procedures. Evaluate efficiency of controls. Identify risks or compliance issues.
· Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders.
· Contribute to preparation of regulatory filings.
· Track impactful trends and regulatory updates related to fintech and consumer banking regulations.
· 3+ years audit, compliance or legal experience with a company in Banking, Crypto, Fintech, consulting group, or an audit firm.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Strong knowledge of BSA, AML, Reg E rules and regulations
· Passion for banking and financial technology innovations
· Familiarity with the state of banking regulations, and ability to research and apply new regulations.
· Risk management experience is a plus
· Working or advising on regulatory issues around emerging technology in consumer funds is a plus.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.