Consultant Services Associate
340 Seven Springs Way Suite 700 Brentwood, TN 37027 US
Consultant Services Associate:
The Consultant Services Associate (CSA) is managed by the Director of Operations and assists in the supporting of the back-office functions of the organization particularly those associated with external consultants. This person will be very instrumental in dealing with the consultants regarding new hire paperwork, timecard collection, background screens, tracking of vacation accrual, unemployment claims, etc. The CSA will also function as the face of the organization in answering phones and maintaining a front office presence.
The CSA will be responsible for the creation and execution of his / her own individual business plan. Adhere to the proper production standards bearing in mind ROI and quality.
Must adhere to the company Core Values and Mission Statement at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Receptionist Duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, and route calls.
· Process new hire and termination paperwork for consultants.
· Facilitate weekly timecard collection.
· Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
· Maintain lobby and front desk area keeping it clean and free from clutter.
· Work with Recruiter Development Manager in scheduling Recruiter training.
· Aid in the scheduling of travel for VPs.
· Type and word process documents as needed.
· Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
· Assist with sourcing candidates from our database.
· Assist in the management of company's social media presence.
· Produce reports as requested.
· Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and vendors.
· Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
· Assist with completion of necessary reports as requested.
· Other duties as assigned.