1900 Grant St #400 Denver, CO 80203 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently, we are searching for a Data Engineer to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
· Design and develop database applications, procedures and supporting objects for our Data Lake, Data Pipelines and Data Quality systems.
· Perform and develop necessary functional or unit tests.
· Execute internal and external data extracts, integrations, and other forms of data exchange.
• Provide advanced SQL creation in support of research, quality, and other support functions.
• Oversee the SDLC for data driven initiatives and the deliverables from off-shore and near-shore 3rd party resources.
• Leverage Azure Data Factory for the design, development and maintenance of pipelines associated with the Data Lake and ETL processes.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have:
· 5 years’ experience working with SQL and DML developing custom and third-party data systems.
· 5 years’ experience working with formal software development lifecycles required.
· 3 years’ experience working Azure Data Factory, SSIS, or similar ETL software.
Preferred skills include:
· Experience with ETL/ELT tools and techniques
· 2 years’ experience working with agile frameworks
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Technology Division
Rick Hill is the Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group’s Denver location. Rick joined Rezult Group in 2018, where his commitment to excellence and providing world class service aligned perfectly with the company’s core values, culture, and mission to our Customers, Consultants and Employees. Rick is eagerly building a team of professionals who foster long term partnerships through consistently providing a high level of value, performance and trust.
Rick brings over 15 years of experience providing workforce and technical solutions to both Enterprise and SMB customers. Rick began his career partnering with local businesses delivering Top Technical Talent and learned early on how important hiring the right person can be to the success of a team and organization. Rick received multiple performance and service awards and later dedicated himself to building highly engaged teams. Rick has hired, trained, coached and mentored many top performing professionals and leaders.
Rick graduated from University of Colorado Boulder with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science. He spends most of his free time with his wife and three daughters enjoying much of what the Rocky Mountains have to offer. When they are not skiing, hiking, fishing, biking, or cheering on the local teams they are passionate about raising awareness, support, and finding a cure for Rett Syndrome.