Director of Accoutning
330 Seven Springs Way Brentwood, TN 37027 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Director of Accounting to fill an immediate permanent need with an exceptional client in Brentwood, TN operating on a hybrid schedule.
Job responsibilities include:
- Direct, lead and mentor a team of accounting professionals by reviewing and approving work, providing guidance towards objectives and developing individuals for growth
- Oversee monthly close as well as acclimating the close process during times of acquisition with new lines of business
- Oversee the general ledger for monthly and quarterly close, the budget process and monthly reporting
- Manage SOX compliance and reporting
- Help lead department initiatives with direct reports and leadership
- Assisting with process improvements, ERP implementation and M&A activities
- Supporting requests and providing diligence for PE firm
- Ad hoc accounting duties
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 7+ years of technical accounting experience rooted in Big 4 or Large Regional firm preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- Prior leadership experience
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested please email your credentials to Morgan Parker Ball at email@example.com. Please visit our website, www.rezultgroup.com, for a full list of opportunities with Rezult Group.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!