Director of Financial Reporting
6401 Sheridan Street Hollywood, FL 33024 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Director of Financial Reporting to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Play an integral role in maintaining a highly responsive and technically sound financial reporting department that interfaces across the organization to support key business initiatives.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidations using consolidation software.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual SEC style financial statements.
- Development of reports using consolidation software to support external reporting requirements.
- Coordination, planning and execution of external audits with independent auditors.
- Partners with other members of finance, tax, treasury, legal, merchandise and other departments to obtain necessary information and analysis to support reporting and auditing process.
- Preparation of multiple sets of annual financial statements for various legal entities within the Hard Rock Group. Statements are prepared in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS, GASB and other GAAPs
- Preparation of financial covenant calculations.
- Preparation of analysis of statutory GAAP to US GAAP differences for foreign locations
- Analyze emerging accounting and disclosure standards in various GAAPs and presents impact of such changes to Controller. Prepares memoranda supporting Company’s position and impact on the Company.
- Assist with preparation of information for quarterly investor calls
- Drive process improvements related to financial reporting.
- Design, write and ensure effective and practical implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop, mentor and recruit individuals to the financial reporting department as necessary.
- Oversee all financial reporting matters including IFRS and US GAAP compliance, international accounting and financial reporting.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis processes inclusive of financial communication to leadership teams.
- Consistently deliver timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis.
- Provide insight and analytical support to the development of quarterly and annual external investor messaging and support of external reporting requirements.
- Develop and drive necessary financial policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Play a leading role in directing change initiatives and process improvements.
- Maintain effective systems and controls to ensure the integrity of financial data and processes in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and GAAP/IFRS requirements.
- Drive process change to affect efficiencies in overall accounting and finance processes.
- Understand key operating levers and their impact on overall financial performance.
- Be Adaptable and resilient with a willingness to embrace change and an ability to drive change.
- Think and act in a forward-looking manner, including the demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges and opportunities and address them in a proactive, pragmatic, fact-driven manner.
- Implement best practices to capture, analyze, and report financial data and trends in a timely and effective manner.
- Foster a partnering mentality with the ability to collaborate with the business to develop consensus and drive process efficiencies and business solutions.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
•Masters in Accounting with his/her CPA with 10+ years of working experience.
•Experience in a large multi-national corporation handling international accounting and reporting requirements of multiple legal entities
•Strong technical skills with Microsoft Excel and Large ERP systems.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com