Director of HR
402 Industrial Lane Birmingham, AL 35211 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Director of Human Resources to fulfil an immediate vacancy.
What You Will Do
• Key focus in providing coaching, guidance, and recommendations to corporate employees in alignment with our people and business growth strategies.
• Provide ongoing insights to help inform HR team about priorities and people planning through strong collaboration with the Vice President of Human Resources.
• Lead Corporate HR Manager and Benefits Manager in achieving department and organizational objectives.
• Partner with Corporate Human Resources Manager and hiring managers in attracting, recruiting, and hiring candidates whose talent, competencies and experience supports the business needs and the evolution of the skills / competencies required in the transformation.
• Partner with organization leaders in conducting investigations; resolving all employee disagreements, and terminations in full compliance with federal and state guidelines.
• HR day to day support, performance and employee relations management, interviewing prospective candidates and hiring for potential, active leader in sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and managing key HR processes such as annual compensation process and performance evaluations.
• Proactively manage performance issues to mitigate risk to the business and ensuring that employees are given consistent feedback on their performance.
• Proactively manage employee relations to ensure optimal performance and work environment.
• Prepares regular reports required by governmental entities or requested by third-party organizations or other departments.
• Develop key performance indicators for the Human Resources department, and identify opportunities for process improvements based on trends and results.
• Form effective partnerships with leaders and employees to develop thoughtful strategies focusing on talent acquisition, talent management and development, training/upskilling plans engagement, recognition and fostering an inclusive culture.
• Responsible for complying with all related state and federal laws and regulations, and firm policies and procedures applicable to the position.
• Perform other duties related to Books-A-Million employee management as directed by the Vice President of Human Resources.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources management, with skills in talent management, employee relations, recruiting, and performance management, as well as compensation & benefit administration.
• College degree in a related area, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
• SPHR, SHRM, CBP or CEBS certification(s) preferred.
• General knowledge of and experience with U.S. employment laws is a must.
• Experience in retail industry and/or multiunit organization is a plus.
• Proactive solution-focused approach to problem solving.
• Forward thinking, open minded and creative as related to our planning and approaches.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.