1136 2nd Ave N Nashville, Tennessee 37208 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Finance Manager to fill an immediate permanent need with an exceptional client that works onsite in Rutherford County, TN.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working heavily with financial statements
- Digging into data looking for trends, ratios, errors and cost savings
- Assisting the Director of Finance with budgets, KPIs, reporting, leases and consolidations
- Researching trends and collaborating with the field to determine why changes occurred
- Recommend enhancements to current processes to improve efficiencies
- Prepare complex financial analyses to support business decisions for continued growth
- Ad hoc projects
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 6+ years of experience in corporate finance
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance is required (MBA or CPA is a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Power BI or Tableau a PLUS
- A detail oriented individual with strong communication skills
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested please email your credentials to Morgan Parker Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org . Find our other job opportunities at www.rezultgroup.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!