Finance Support Specialist
7594 Old Hickory Blvd Whites Creek, TN 37189 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Finance Support Specialist to fill an immediate 6+ month contract need with an exceptional client based out of Nashville, TN. (Hybrid Schedule: 4x on site for training, 3x on site after training)
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide Administrative Support to the Finance Department to include but not limited to, managing outlook calendars, power point presentations, written and verbal correspondence and general office duties as needed.
- Process invoices for payment, assist with bank reconciliations and generate reports including AP aging, check registers and other ad hoc reports.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and automatic payments, generate payments via check or ACH to vendors on a weekly schedule and inspect paid and unpaid invoices to include cleared payment inquiries and check voiding to maintain accurate files.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents.
- Provide supporting documentation for annual audit.
- Ad hoc AP/ Administrative duties as needed
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience w/strong understanding of accounting and bookkeeping duties.
- Experience in organizational operations and procedures
- Intermediate Microsoft 365 knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with accounting software – Sage Intacct experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, writing, time management and organizational skills with a strong customer service and deadline driven mentality.
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested, please email your credentials to Caitlin Dauscher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find our other job opportunities at www.rezultgroup.com.