Foundational Technologies Manager
100 Jim Moran Blvd Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Foundational Technologies Manager to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Managing a staff of engineers and architects responsible for all data center hardware and software planning and design for both traditional data centers and public and private clouds.
- Providing thought leadership across many aspects of our public and private cloud infrastructure in current and emerging technologies. Manage and coordinate the activities of technical resources responsible for the design and support of traditional and cloud infrastructure products and services as well as oversight of the vendors and service providers.
- Providing highly reliable infrastructure solutions that are secure enabling Operations to manage environments simply and effectively.
- Driving the adoption of standard toolsets to reduce complexity and support Operational goals for increasing automation across the enterprise.
- Developing and execute on long range technology strategy roadmaps.
- Continuously assess current technology footprint and market offerings, drive technology decisions, lead PoCs of new solutions/capabilities.
- Supporting, and maintaining all hardware, software and infrastructure used for network, communications, server administration, server virtualization, and data storage (SAN).
- Providing leadership and direction for the overall management of multiple infrastructure technology domains and project initiatives. Technology domains may include platforms & OS (Linux / Windows), AWS Cloud Computing services, virtualization technologies (VMWare), telephony & voice, network, storage technologies, and backups.
- Defining, prioritizing, and supporting key initiatives and operational items.
- Working closely with our external partners and industry leaders to ensure we have a keen understanding of where industry trends and technologies are going and factor those into our strategies and roadmaps.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
- Extensive enterprise level experience managing engineering or support teams as a "Technical manager" is a must.
- Exceptional judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills. Strong analytical mind.
- Provide leadership and direction for the overall management of multiple infrastructure technology domains and project initiatives. Technology domains may include platforms & OS (Linux / Windows), AWS Cloud Computing services, virtualization technologies (VMWare), network, storage technologies, and backups.
- Familiarity with Automation Tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience building and leading a team of highly skilled technology engineers across various locations.
- Knowledge and experience managing teams that provide tooling support for infrastructure is also a key requirement.
- Take ownership and provide coordination of financial budget planning (CapEx and OpEx spend).
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into actionable plans, programs, and strategies.
- Prior experience with Virtualization, Containers and deployment of infrastructure for large enterprises is also required.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.