402 Industrial Lane Birmingham, AL 35211 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a HRIS Analyst to fulfil an immediate vacancy.
- Proactively identify and develop reports/dashboards to improve INFOR System utilization and assist the HR team with the creation of reports to support day-to-day responsibilities.
- Provide end-user support and training to HR staff on HRIS functionalities and best practices.
- Serve as a Tier 2 escalation point for INFOR and other HR related technical problems reported that concern matters such as time tracking, payroll, and time off as they arise.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system issues including data errors, security, process, and integration issues.
- Monitor data integrity and accuracy within the HRIS, ensuring that employee information is up-to-date and consistent.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports from the HRIS to assist HR leadership in making informed decisions.
- Participate in testing efforts to ensure systems are working as designed.
- Create and update documentation and training/quick reference guides for system upgrades and modifications.
- Ensure that the HRIS functionality is meeting the User’s needs.
- Provide appropriate communications as upgrades and modifications occur.
- Support projects to roll out new modules and functionality.
- Conduct audits for data quality/integrity and system maintenance.
- Participates in the administration of the annual merit process.
- Provides analytical support and data analysis on projects and human resource metrics.
Systems Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance
- Collaborate with business users, IT, and vendors on requirements gathering and translating them to the team to analyze, review configurations, and provide recommended solutions related to the build out of global HRIS programs.
- Assess current processes and recommend system changes and enhancements to ensure effective tracking and management of Human Resources data.
- Clearly identify business needs and drive system solutions
- Lead system upgrades through the development of test plans and user acceptance testing
- Lead testing teams to ensure timely implementation of system upgrades, fixes, and enhancements.
- Partner with IT for integration related issues and track to identifying them and providing fixes
- Ensure technical documentation is created and maintained including proper training of users
- Develops and maintains documentation of system configuration and business processes used by the HRIS team.
- Manage updates to system configuration based on changes in the organization, legal requirements, and business processes.
- Maintain files and tables used by different HR Systems which affect user access and/or system functionality.
- Lead system issue resolution process in collaboration with HRIS Coord, HR, IT, operations, and vendors
- Bachelor's Degree, Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Human Resources, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years working with HRIS related systems: Preferences to INFOR, Lawson, Dayforce
- Solid HR functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and data, including workflows.
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and demonstrated ability to see projects through the full lifecycle to completion.
- Creative approach to solving technical or process-related problems.
- Solid understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes.
- Work independently, take initiative, and effectively manage time and prioritize projects.
- Service-oriented approach to internal customers and peer relationships, ability to effectively communicate and collaborate in a team environment.
- Discipline to work with highly confidential information and ability to critically analyze data input/output for accuracy and impact.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.