Investment Analyst II (Accounting)
2801 Highway 280 S # 400 Birmingham, AL 35223 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success.
Currently, we are searching for a Investment Accounting Analyst II to fulfill an immediate perm vacancy.
This Individual will be responsible for:
- Monthly management reporting and analysis on the Company’s investment portfolio
- Monthly investment income allocation process whereby investment income is allocated to product lines
- Review and coordinate analysis of certain aspects of investment income (allocated income, impairments, realized and unrealized gains and losses, etc.)
- Quarterly investment reporting for SEC Filings, Statutory financial reporting as well as reporting to the Company’s Parent, Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc.
- Month end close responsibilities such as cash to receivables, balancing and ratings.
- Data entry in to companies investment accounting software
We are actively speaking with candidates that have a minimum of:
- 3+ years of public accounting experience Focusing on Tax or Audit
- Strong understanding of GAAP policies and regulations
- Proficient in Excel (V look ups, X look ups, Pivots, Manipulation. Macros is a plus, but not required.
- Bachelors in Accounting is required
Nice to Haves:
- Investment and statutory accounting is a plus
- Macros is a plus, but not required.
Macros is a plus, but not required.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org