350 North Humphreys Blvd. Memphis, TN 38120 US
Rezult Group continues to make great strides toward enhancing patient care services nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Manager - MRI Applications to fulfill an immediate FTE vacancy in Memphis, TN.
· Demonstrates 24 hour accountability for area of responsibility by effective management of human and financial resources to achieve quality patient outcome in line with the goals of institution.
· Oversee a team of 18 MRI Technologists.
· Maintains advanced level of technical knowledge and skills and acts as liaison between radiologists and techs for evaluating/developing protocols. Responsible for teaching, training and developing MRI technologists to perform basic and high level technical procedures and computer applications.
· Plans, organizes, and manages daily operations to ensure efficient work flow, safe patient care, and high customer satisfaction.
· Maintains advanced level of technical knowledge and skills in order to teach technologists to perform high level procedures/protocols and computer applications.
· Assumes responsibility for technical growth and development of MRI Technologists and MRI Trainees to ensure high performance standards and acts as liaison between technologists and radiologists for evaluating and developing protocols and new applications.
· Participates in departments performance improvement pan to ensure that the quality of services is consistent with established standards.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
· Minimum: Graduate of an accredited radiology program
· Minimum: Three (3) years of experience in MRI with two (2) years of experience in a leadership role
· Minimum: Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists with certification in Magnetic Resonance ARRT (MR), BLS within 14 days of hire
· Minimum: Advanced computer skills as acquired through 2 years experience in MRI Vendor Applications or equivalent
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult Group and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.