Procurement Product Analyst- Bearings and PT
1605 Alton Road Birmingham, AL 35201 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Procurement Product Analyst- Bearings and PT to fulfil an immediate vacancy.
The Procurement Product Analyst provides technical guidance and support to the various teams in the Procurement and Inventory departments of the company. This role will be engaged with management, internal departments, and suppliers for the purpose of analyzing and comparing product groups, interchanges, and new competitive opportunities on behalf of the company. The Procurement Product Analyst uses industry expertise and in-depth knowledge of the company's supply chain to ensure cost-effective procurement.
This company offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Works with various departments to make brand alignment recommendations.
• Performs comparative analysis on designated interchangeable products.
• Identifies interchange options for inventory and fulfillment opportunities.
• Identifies competitive advantages of new product offerings.
• Determines quality equivalencies across brands of like products.
• Identifies opportunities for sourcing from Strategic Suppliers to replace “tail spend” through third party suppliers.
• Documents the features and benefits of products and services.
• Prepares cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers.
• Documents processes and generates various monthly reports.
• Monitors supplier raw material markets to avoid supply shortages.
• Remains abreast of vendor and supplier-related activities in the industry.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Typically requires a bachelor's degree in Business or a related field and three (3) to five (5) years of related experience in the sales and/or application of relevant products or an equivalent combination.
• Proficient in electronic analytical software and reporting platforms.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
• Comfortable in a dynamic work environment.
• Demonstrates diligence working toward the completion of large, complex projects.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.