Recruiting Partner - Information Technology
340 Seven Springs Way Suite 700 Brentwood, TN 37027 US
Rezult Group specializes in Accounting & Finance, IT and Healthcare IT staffing. We put the right people in the right jobs for their career goals and the business goals of our clients. We have offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Denver, Orlando, and Louisville with headquarters in Nashville!
We are growing our recruiting team and are looking for competitive, sales-minded, professionals to join us!
Daily responsibilities include:
• Interviewing, evaluating, and assisting candidates for client’s open needs.
• Fostering long-term relationships with professional candidates.
• Understanding and collaborating on job requirements and matching candidates with like skill sets.
• Managing entire interview process for candidates, ensuring a transparent, positive experience.
• Ability to discuss and negotiate compensation with candidates.
• Partnering with sales team to deliver on expectations.
• Networking with other professionals, both on and off site, to build strong relationships within assigned vertical.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in sales.
• Competitive spirit with a team first mentality.
• Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
• Eagerness to learn and step outside your comfort zone.
What We Offer:
• Thirteen (13) weeks of training.
• Comprehensive benefits.
• Competitive base pay and unlimited earning potential.
• Strong emphasis on internal growth and upward mobility.
• Performance based incentives such as an annual MVP trip and stockholder opportunities.
• A work hard, play hard, competitive, fun environment where team is valued.
• Opportunity to work with some of today’s most exciting companies.
For more information, please visit our company page at https://www.rezultgroup.com/about-us/life-at-rezult/ or reach out to directly our Recruiting Development Manager, Sarah Schaefer, via email at email@example.com. We hope to speak with you soon!
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President, Accounting & Finance Division
Shannon’s experience and reputation make her an integral member of the Rezult Group Leadership Team. As Vice President of the Accounting & Finance Division, she leads and develops its strategic vision. Her expertise in staffing provides insight that moves the needle and continues to evolve to best suit the needs of our clients, consultants, and markets.
She started her career with Rezult Group as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her enthusiasm for sales when she became a Business Development Manager, where she interfaced with clients, fine-tuned her leadership skills, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and how to best serve those clients. As the next step in her career, Shannon took over leadership of the Nashville Accounting & Finance Division. If you ask Shannon, her passion for staffing is rooted in her desire to help people find the right career that provides them with financial stability and an opportunity to always better themselves.
Shannon received her bachelor’s degree from Middle Tennessee State University (Go Big Blue) in Mass Communications! As someone who always tries to enjoy life to the fullest Shannon looks forward to the opportunity to celebrate all things, spending time with family and friends, volunteering with the homeless, and living an active lifestyle.