100 Corporate Pkwy Birmingham, AL 35242 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Scrum Master to fulfil an immediate vacancy.
- Facilitates daily stand-ups, sprint review meetings, retrospectives meetings, and other related meetings
- Prepares for and facilitates Agile planning sessions with Agile delivery teams and assists with prioritizing user stories
- Coaches team to adhere to Scrum framework and to improve their processes
- Foster teamwork and autonomy within the Scrum Team to ensure Sprint Goals and commitments are met
- Foster a continuous improvement mindset within the Scrum Team
- Removes impediments to the team’s ability to perform by working closely with Product Managers/Owners/Development and support organizations
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions
- Understand Agile driven metrics and how to present those to the team
- Solve problems throughout the life of the project and tries to resolve problems during the design and planning phases when possible
- Find opportunities to coach and lead organizational Agile improvement
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- 1+ years experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience as a member on a team delivering software applications using an Agile methodology such as SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Azure DevOps or JIRA experience is a plus
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.