1605 Alton Road Birmingham, AL 35201-1477 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Scrum Master to fulfil an immediate vacancy.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Focuses the Agile team on delivering planned value
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates and helps the team understand how to estimate Features and Capabilities
- Facilitate team meetings, including the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, Iteration Retrospective, and other Agile ceremonies
- Produce reports on team performance
- Help the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities, sustainability, and scope
- Guides the team through estimating and forecasting
- Knowledge of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling of bugs, etc.)
- 5+ years of SM experience with a software development team (including business/development support, user story creation, writing, and estimation)
- Experience with Agile or Scrum
- Experience communicating technical information to non-technical people
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience
- SAFe Scrum Master Certification
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.