1241 W Mineral Ave Littleton, Colorado 80120 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Rezult Group continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently, we are searching for a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer to fulfill a full-time opportunity.
This individual will be responsible for:
• Designing and implementing a secure, zero-downtime environment to accomplish highly available service
• Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different regional and international data centers
• Cooperating with infrastructure, the engineering team for security and service availability
• Provide a deep level of outage troubleshooting for systems and backend service,
We are actively speaking with applicants that have:
• 5+ years within an Azure cloud environment
• 5+ years of experience with cloud security, Infrastructure Security, or application security
• Experience in automating the build of complex production software systems with Kubernetes
• Certification in Network or Cloud Security
Preferred skills include:
• Certification in application or infrastructure security
• Experience in embedded devices and device validation.
• Experience with Windows OS and application security.
• Experience with network operations.
• Experience with Azure Dev Tools and Tooling.
• Experience with virtualization, such as VMware, KVM, docker.
• Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
• BS degree in a related field
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.