1515 S Federal Hwy, Ste.300 Boca Raton, Fl 33432 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Staff Accountant to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
· Reporting general ledger transactions well as cash flow analysis, accounting activities.
· Assisting with preparing annual year-end projections and analyzing monthly and year-to-date budget variances.
· Preparing balance sheet and income statement analysis for management and partners on an accrual and cash basis.
· Analyzing and reviewing accounting processes for inefficiencies. Implement efficient and effective financial and internal control processes.
· Collaborating with Controller and business executives on monthly cash flow forecasting.
· Assisting in the preparation of annual audited financial statements and annual tax appeal.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting
· 3 years of real estate accounting experience
· Knowledge and/or understanding of Timberline software is preferred
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.