4000 Meridian Boulevard Franklin, TN 37067 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Senior Accountant—Financial Reporting to fill an immediate permanent need with an exceptional client in Franklin, Tennessee—operating on a hybrid schedule.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working on an individual and team basis within the Financial Reporting department
- Prepare the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting analyses specific to ASC 350/360 and various claims based liabilities
- Perform technical accounting research and prepare supporting documentation as well as periodic reports—10K & 10Q forms
- Reviewing and advising subsidiaries as to the accuracy and completeness of joint venture related accounting adjustments as needed
- Preparing and/or reviewing financial statements for consolidated and unconsolidated joint ventures
- Regularly communicating across departments regarding the establishment of new & existing joint ventures
- Prepare and/or review journal entries for monthly, quarterly and annual accounting adjustments
- Assist in preparing/compiling support for annual audit and liaising with subsidiaries to prepare joint venture audits
- Perform ad hoc accounting analyses or complete special projects, including those related to financing transactions or acquisitions and divestitures
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 3 plus years of corporate accounting experience—blend of public accounting and corporate preferred
- Excel skills to include VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables and Formulas
- CPA REQUIRED
- Analytical approach to accounting
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested please email your credentials to Morgan Parker Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!