1136 2nd Ave N Nashville, Tennessee 37208 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Senior Accountant to fill an immediate permanent need with an exceptional client in Rutherford County—operating on a mostly onsite schedule.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting the accounting team with month-end close duties to include: balance sheets, reconciliations, journal entries and accruals
- Digging into financials for assigned lines of business
- Taking on additional ancillary entities (in addition to corporate duties) to review financials and handle recons and reporting each month
- Prepare and review journal entries for monthly, quarterly and annual accounting adjustments
- Rolling up sleeves in an agile environment to assist in continual automation and process improvements
- Perform technical accounting research as needed and other ad hoc accounting duties
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 3 plus years of corporate accounting experience—with strong technical skills
- Excel skills to include VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables and Formulas and experience with a large ERP system
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Agile team member that can roll up their sleeves
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested please email your credentials to Kate Mifflin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President, Accounting & Finance Division
Shannon’s experience and reputation make her an integral member of the Rezult Group Leadership Team. As Vice President of the Accounting & Finance Division, she leads and develops its strategic vision. Her expertise in staffing provides insight that moves the needle and continues to evolve to best suit the needs of our clients, consultants, and markets.
She started her career with Rezult Group as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her enthusiasm for sales when she became a Business Development Manager, where she interfaced with clients, fine-tuned her leadership skills, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and how to best serve those clients. As the next step in her career, Shannon took over leadership of the Nashville Accounting & Finance Division. If you ask Shannon, her passion for staffing is rooted in her desire to help people find the right career that provides them with financial stability and an opportunity to always better themselves.
Shannon received her bachelor’s degree from Middle Tennessee State University (Go Big Blue) in Mass Communications! As someone who always tries to enjoy life to the fullest Shannon looks forward to the opportunity to celebrate all things, spending time with family and friends, volunteering with the homeless, and living an active lifestyle.