Senior Business Analyst (x2)
100 Jim Moran Blvd Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Senior Business Analyst to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Managing throughout the lifecycle of the delivery process.
- Generating and delivery of acceptance criteria for business requirements.
- Ensuring a successful transition to the Support.
- Producing deliverables in alignment with JM documentation standards.
- Managing and delivering the support requests for assigned Business Unit and related JM Family requests. This includes the planning, troubleshooting, solving, and communicating of a variety of requests, incidents, and problems independently within multiple areas.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers and vendors to analyze business needs and work with teams on solutions.
- Cross-training to learn applications across the assigned Business Unit application portfolio.
- Learning the processes and tools needed to perform the role effectively.
- Serving as the conduit between the business partners and the technical team through triage, research, requirements, testing, and support.
- Collaborating with technology teams, business teams, vendors, and subject matter experts to perform daily activities.
- Identifying the business impact of system issues and facilitate communication as appropriate to stakeholders.
- Leading assigned initiatives. Communicate status, issues or risks to management and stakeholders.
- Documenting business, system processes and requirements when applicable.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Preferred CBAP certified or willing to get certified within one year.
- At least five years of work experience in a related field.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at http://www.rezultgroup.com/.