Senior I/II Cloud Specialist Engineer
3300 Publix Corporate Pkwy Lakeland, Florida 33811 US | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Senior I/II Cloud Engineer to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Drive automation of Cloud infrastructure provisioning and configuration management, self-service, Infrastructure-as-Code services, Auto Scale initiatives, and DevOps deployment.
- Define and develop architectural standards that promote DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Lead, develop, and implement all aspects of a cloud migration initiative into an Azure cloud alongside the Cloud Engineer team.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
- 4+ Years of hands-on experience with Azure DevOps.
- 2+ Years of proven experience in PaaS services at the enterprise level.
- 2+ Years writing Terraform to improve infrastructure.
- 2+ Years development of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Pipelines.
Preferred Certifications and Experience:
- Experience working within Agile environment at an Enterprise level.
- 1+ Year of Public Cloud Security
- 1+ Year working with Big Data Tools; Azure Data Lake, Data Bricks, Data Factory
- Cloud Certifications; AZ 301/304 and AZ 300/303 Azure Architect
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related analytical field, or equivalent experience.
- Remote - FL, GA, AL, SC, NC, TN, VA
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.