Senior Tax Accountant
8051 Congress Avenue Boca Raton, FL 33487 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
· Assisting with the income tax provision and related tax footnote disclosures.
· Preparing work papers and coordinate with outside tax consultants to provide the information and reports used in preparation of all income and franchise tax returns.
· Preparing and analyze REIT testing and compliance.
· Verifying REIT compliance issues.
· Preparing quarterly estimated state tax payments and income tax projections.
· Assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and maintenance of appropriate documentation.
· Assisting with FIN 48 documentation.
· Reviewing fixed assets/tax depreciation from accounting department and prepare fixed asset roll forward.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
· Minimum 3 Years of relevant Tax experience.
· Previous experience with Domestic Income Tax is preferred.
· Prior experience with SEC Filings.
· Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables experience is a must.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.