Senior Tax Accountant
4000 Meridian Boulevard Franklin, TN 37067 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to fill an immediate permanent need with an exceptional client in Franklin, Tennessee—operating on a hybrid schedule.
Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review federal and state corporate/partnership income and franchise tax returns
- Reconcile and review fixed assets for tax depreciation and amortization purposes
- Calculate, process, and review estimated tax payments and extensions in a timely manner
- Research various tax issues and report findings of research
- Perform other tasks and projects as necessary
- Respond to government notices
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
- 2 plus years of tax compliance experience in public accounting or a blend of public & industry
- Excel skills to include VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables and Formulas
- CPA required (or working to obtain)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested please email your credentials to Morgan Parker Ball at email@example.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!