Senior Tax Specialist
11690 NW 105th St. Miami, FL 33178 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Senior Tax Specialist to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
• Ensuring timely completion of federal income tax return proformas, state income/franchise returns.
• Preparing the ASC 740 quarterly and annual calculations of assigned entities, including opening balance sheets when applicable.
• Reconciling consolidated tax return to provision variances and deferred tax proofs.
• Preparing and maintain the net operating losses of acquired companies.
• Providing state tax audit support for assigned entities.
• Conducting research and recommend solutions to resolve issues according to applicable tax laws and regulations.
• Identify and implement process improvements, including working with department personnel on the automation / streamlining of the compliance and tax provision processes.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
• Master's degree in Taxation or Accounting preferred
• Five (5) years or more relevant experience in large multinational corporate tax environment and/or top tier accounting firm preferred with managerial or supervisory experience
• Significant knowledge and experience with domestic federal and state income tax compliance and ASC 740
• Knowledge of OneSource tax compliance and provision software a plus (preferred)
• Certified Public Accountant preferred
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.