Software Engineer (Kronos)
100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, TN 37072 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Software Engineer (Kronos) to fulfill an immediate vacancy due to growth.
This individual will be responsible for:
· Serving as the organization's subject-matter expert for UKG Kronos Workforce Central 8.1, offering assistance and direction.
· Meet with vendors and other external partners to ensure a smooth integration and assistance for the Kronos Workforce Central system.
· Create and install new distribution facilities in the Kronos Workforce Central system, including the configuration of work rules, pay codes, navigators, and device profiles.
· Provide optimal performance and functionality by handling and upholding the Kronos Workforce Central and Workforce Mobile platforms.
· Perform system testing and troubleshooting to locate and fix any problems or defects with the Kronos platform or its integrations.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
· Must have a minimum of 2 years experience and knowledge working with Kronos to include, Workforce Central 8.1.
· Must have experience in WIM Kronos Integration Manager and Workforce Mobile app.
· Must have experience in C#.Net - .net core 6.0 framework.
· Minimum of 3 years utilizing Oracle PL/SQL, Functions, Packages, Procedures.
· Must have the ability to handle and manage additional SaaS solutions such as ServiceNow, Origami and Workvivo.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.