Sr Architect - Microsoft Dynamics & Power Platform
Birmingham, AL 35213 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Rezult Group continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Sr Architect – Dynamics and Power Platform to fulfill an immediate full-time vacancy.
- Responsible for architecture and design of integrated end-to-end solutions involving Dynamics and Power Platforms for an enterprise organization. Evaluate, and make recommendations on Dynamics and Power Platform architecture, and data management structures.
- Build a comprehensive roadmap for Dynamics and Microsoft Power Platform technologies for the organization.
- Drive innovation, collaboration and planning for introducing feature rollouts.
- Integrate other Power Platform products (Power Pages, Power Automate,
- Power Virtual Agents, DataVerse, connectors), and other Azure services as needed.
- Work with stakeholders to develop standards and establish processes for platform architecture, dev, audit, and monitoring.
- 5 + years Lead Developer/Architecture Experience preferably in Dynamics and Power Platform.
- Expertise with Dynamics, Azure and Power Platform cloud architecture design and application integration.
- Experience with DataVerse and Data modeling.
- Experience with entity and database design.
- Experience architecting and developing standards and processes to build scalable solutions.
- Experience delivering enterprise solutions which leverage Azure services to augment offerings of Dynamics and Power Platform.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.