Sr Data Architect
1900 Grant St #400 Denver, CO 80203 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently, we are searching for a Sr Data Architect to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
· Design and implementation of data architectures congruent with business needs and ensure scalability, performance, and security
· Develop and maintain data schemas and models for efficient storage and retrieval of data
· Oversight of data governance policies, procedures, and standards
· Work with cross functional stakeholders to elicit business requirements and translate those into a technical solution
We are actively speaking with applicants that have:
· 8+ years of Azure and SQL Server experience
· 8+ years experience with data integration, modeling and analysis
· Hands-on experience in designing and implementing data architectures, data modeling, and data warehousing processes
Preferred skills include:
· Experience with ETL/ELT tools and techniques
· Familiarity with data governance policies, procedures, and standards.
· Ability to interact with business users to gather requirements and update non technical users of progress.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Technology Division
Rick Hill is the Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group’s Denver location. Rick joined Rezult Group in 2018, where his commitment to excellence and providing world class service aligned perfectly with the company’s core values, culture, and mission to our Customers, Consultants and Employees. Rick is eagerly building a team of professionals who foster long term partnerships through consistently providing a high level of value, performance and trust.
Rick brings over 15 years of experience providing workforce and technical solutions to both Enterprise and SMB customers. Rick began his career partnering with local businesses delivering Top Technical Talent and learned early on how important hiring the right person can be to the success of a team and organization. Rick received multiple performance and service awards and later dedicated himself to building highly engaged teams. Rick has hired, trained, coached and mentored many top performing professionals and leaders.
Rick graduated from University of Colorado Boulder with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science. He spends most of his free time with his wife and three daughters enjoying much of what the Rocky Mountains have to offer. When they are not skiing, hiking, fishing, biking, or cheering on the local teams they are passionate about raising awareness, support, and finding a cure for Rett Syndrome.