801 Crescent Center Drive #300 Franklin, TN 37067 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Staff Accountant to fulfill an immediate contract to hire need with an exceptional company based out of Franklin, TN operating on a hybrid schedule.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Performing all month-end close duties and ensuring compliance with US GAAP standards for assigned lines of business
- Working in an autonomous, transactional environment with extreme attention to detail needed
- Handling all reconciliations, adjustments, balance sheets, journal entries and accruals for assigned business lines
- Utilizing Excel and a large ERP system daily
- Ad hoc accounting work
We are actively speaking with candidates that have:
- 3+ years of progressive full-cycle Accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Critical thinker with excellent communication
- Excel—VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Experience with a large ERP system
If your background, skills, and interest match the following please email your credentials to Morgan Parker Ball: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Operations, Accounting & Finance Division
Morgan Ball serves as Director of Business Operations in Rezult Group's Nashville office. Morgan started her career as a Recruiting Partner and has progressively taken on new roles within the organization. She found her passion for sales when she became a Business Development Manager where she interfaced with clients, worked closely with her team, enhanced her knowledge of organizational accounting and finance needs, and learned how to best partner with her clients. Morgan’s outgoing and creative personality sets her apart as a contributor and leader within our organization.
Morgan received her bachelor’s degree from The University of Memphis where she studied Public Relations. She and her husband are proud parents to their two Wheaten Terriers, Lu and Andy. When not looking after her fur babies Morgan loves cheering on the Tigers, being with friends traveling and celebrating all things Nashville!