Staff Tax Accountant
8051 Congress Avenue Boca Raton, FL 33487 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Staff Accountant to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
· Preparing various sales and use state and local tax returns and supporting schedules.
· Assisting with determing tax schedules in ERP and Property Management data systems.
· Researching state and local laws.
· Troubleshooting sales/use tax issues with the IT, New Builds, and the Accounting Departments.
· Preparing responses to information requests and notices.
· Preparing spreadsheets and memoranda to analyze and present findings for audit file.
· Completing other projects and duties as assigned.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
· Minimum 2 Years of relevant accounting experience.
· High School Diploma of GED required, AA strongly preferred.
· BA/BS in Accounting preferred.
· Must demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability to work within MS Word, Excel, Internet navigation and email usage required.
· Candidates must possess high energy, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and a positive work attitude.
· Great Plains experience is preferred.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com.