539 S Main St Findlay, OH 45840 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Support Technician to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
Skill Requirements: The PC and general hardware support technician will provide comprehensive computer hardware and infrastructure support. Primary responsibilities will include resolving service desk tickets, direct customer support and on-going technology maintenance for the business environment. The individual should be a self-starter with the ability to effectively and consistently communicate directly with customers and peers. We are looking for people who are seeking a career, not just a job.
- Installs, maintains and supports all the field IT systems. Includes desktop and laptop computer hardware, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and configuration; software installation, network and stand-alone printers, remote access, audio visual equipment, mobile devices support, Cisco telephones, radios, server computer hardware.
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities and time.
- Strong people skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Confidence in technical skills and ability to apply them.
- Team player who will do what it takes to get the job done.
Experience Level: Entry-Level (0-3 Years Experience)
Education Level (recommended): Minimum of a High School Diploma
Immediate start; open ended & full time W2 contract engagement.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at http://www.rezultgroup.com/.