4651 Sheridan St #480 Hollywood, FL 33021 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the financial community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Tax Accountant to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Prepare federal, state, local, sales tax, income tax return work papers.
- Prepare annual tangible tax returns.
- Prepare analysis of book to tax differences, tax return working papers, investigate material discrepancies between year-end tax accounting and tax returns.
- Assist with tax research on specific federal and state income tax issues.
- Keep up to date on relevant U.S. tax compliance legal and procedural developments.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Assist with federal, state, and local estimated tax payments and extensions.
- Support other tax compliance and projects, as required.
- Assist in federal and state income tax audits, gathering necessary information as needed.
- Prepare accurate and timely tax accounting submissions and maintain log.
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax reporting packages and entries for various entities.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
· 1-2 years of acounitng/Tax experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
· Experience with ERP software programs and strong excel required
· Someone who is junior and wanting to really learn and grow.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezultgroup.com