Travel ER Nurse - Days
Memphis, TN 38101 US
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing patient care services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for Travel ER Nurses for multiple contract roles with an exceptional hospital based out of Memphis, TN.
· NO CALL – 13 WEEKS
· $2712 total weekly compensation
· Day, Night and Mid shifts available 3x12s 7a - 7p / 7p-7a OR 11a - 11p (36 hours)
· Benefits: Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
· Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
· Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination and analysis of diagnostic data.
· Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
· Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician's prescribed medical plans of care.
· Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds.
· Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
· Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
· Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls.
· Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned (Advances Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position).
· Contributes to the overall performance of the department through the precepting of novice employees.
We are currently speaking with candidates who have:
· Must have at least 2 years RN in ER specialty experience; must have at least 2 years of traveling experience in a hospital environment
· Active RN / BLS / ACLS credentials required in TN or compact
If your background is a fit for this position and you are interested, please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. Please visit our website, www.rezultgroup.com, for a full list of opportunities with Rezult Group